What is deferred giving?
Deferred giving is usually a bequest, a gift or legacy left by will gifting assets or personal property to an individual or organization.
Why is deferred giving important to the Tony Jannus Distinguished Aviation Society?
Your gifts support the mission of the Tony Jannus Society to:
- Honor the accomplishments of Tony Jannus.
- Honor the extraordinary efforts of individuals to advance commercial aviation.
- Inspire young aviators/aviation leaders through scholarships and awards.
Your gifts provide budget support for these annual activities and the overall continuity of the Tony Jannus Society which will commemorate the 100th Anniversary of the first commercial flight in 2014.
Why is deferred giving important to you?
- Affords you the opportunity to give something back to the field of commercial aviation
- Allows you to impact future aviation professionals at a critical time in their lives
- Allows you to honor/memorialize a loved one
- Gives you the opportunity to provide a legacy to carry on values that you cherish
What are the next steps?
- Include the Tony Jannus Society in your will.
- Contact the Tony Jannus Society to notify us of your will and be included in the Tony Jannus Society Honor Roll.